Saturday, June 23

Many things have happened since I've last blogged. Good and bad, but mainly just embarrassing. For example: 

  • I managed to blow $1,000 in one week. Still hurts me when I think about it. At least it was on important things. Deposit & last month's rent on my apartment, sign up for a class, and buy some nice work clothes.
  • Well I drove from Provo, UT to San Diego, CA in 2 hours less than usual. My average speed was... well let's just say I really wanted to get home and not be driving, and I may have exceeded the 80 mph speed limit...by a lot
  • We created a new game where we dropped ice cream from the 3rd story in our apartment complex and caught it in our mouths at the ground floor 
  • I found a younger version of my dad and went on a date with him. It was only a little awkward when I already knew everything about him -because i'm convinced that my dad built a time machine and did this to me as a joke- and kept accidentally calling him dad. It's fine though. I later realized that I left him with a six digit number.
  • Met a guy named Mike Byrd, but somehow got it into my mind that his last name was Hawk and kept referring to him as Mike Hawk.
  • Yesterday, I was at my BJJ class flirting it up with my instructor because he's funny and quite aesthetically pleasing. Left class feeling good about myself, right? Well that was before I full on ran into the door frame in front of some woman on the phone and then fell down the stairs. Yeah two different accidents in 2 minutes. I felt it was only appropriate to tweet this: #justfelldownthestairs; #hotstuffrightthurr. All I have to say is, "thug life". 
  • Oh! I got someone to tap out by smothering them with my thighs! I was sparring with a friend, got her head between my thighs and choked her until she tapped. Needless to say, I now go by "thunder thighs".
  • I found out that I indeed have somewhat of a phobia against dead birds. We found this out the hard way when I shuttered and then swerved out of the way just to avoid a dead bird. Any other animal is fine. I don't care, but birds. Biiirrrrdddsss *said with the utmost disgust.
  • I went to the gym last night and saw a girl who looked like one of my friends that I haven't seen for a while, and awkwardly made eye contact 4 times. Turns out it wasn't her. She left the sauna pretty fast, but joke was on her, I followed her out. hahahaha
  • I picked up my younger brother from boy scout camp and purposely addressed him by the wrong name, tricking him into thinking that I forgot his real name. hahah
Oh so many things have happened. Many more embarrassing things, but I won't blog about them. They'll just stay in my head forever, slowly killing me a little inside every time I think of them. Life is so amazing though! More to come!
Deuces 

No comments:

Post a Comment