Tuesday, January 17

Shaving

Don't worry, it's not what you think. This post is not a rant about having to shave my legs even during the winter, or how men on campus desperately need to re-read the honor code. No, I'm talking about shaving inanimate objects. Specifically pillows.

So, this is (was) my pillow. I know, horrible right? How could I possibly have allowed this unkempt object into my sight? Jessie soon put me right about the proper way to care for pillows that don't have proper hygine.


Jessie to the rescue!! (And if you look closely, you can see our observant new roommate standing in his usual spot by the door, watching.)

'Twas a very interesting experience. Click here for a video showing this process, which somehow led to a philosophical discussion about how inanimate objects make the best friends, and yet the worst enemies. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I guess.

Done!! And smoother than a baby's bottom. How could I have ever lived like I did?? I swear, I'll never go back to an unsmerfed pillow.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great job shaving! I need to get me one of those.

    ReplyDelete