Tuesday, January 10

Why I Love My Family

This morning, as all mornings, I was not in my brightest mood. My family has learned that you DO NOT ever talk to me in the morning if you value your life. However, for some reason I was in a particularly bad mood this morning. Because Marina had lost her phone and needed me to call it for her, the first thing I did was cross to my phone. I had three texts on my phone from my sister, Ashley. This was rather puzzling to me. I sometimes will have a random text from her at one in the morning (she works graveyard shifts, we are not vampires), but never three. The first one is of no particular interest to you, but the other ones were rather hilarious.

Text #2:
If I died any time in the near future, I want my hair crimped at my funeral.
Not curled or straightened. Not that I am planning on kicking the bucket any time soon. lol

Text #3:
And you get all my books lol

As this was the very first thing I had seen that morning, it was a bit of a shock at first, but then I started cracking up (since I had just woke up, my voice was rather hoarse so my laugh was rather creepy sounding. Almost like a dying hag). I then proceed to show marina, sara, and katie. They laughed as well, but it was questioned why she would be thinking about things like that. I would've liked to answer that yes, she is weird, but I could see that as a totally normal conversation that we would be having...we've actually discussed similar topics before. We've even started calling dibs on items for when our parents kick the bucket. Smerfing may not be normal for most families but it is for mine. But if that's normal, I'm thrilled to be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment