Monday, February 27

Lies! All Lies!

Ciao ragazzi! It's Leah. Yup...the one who sounds totally crazy from this blog. Okay, fine so I may be a little crazy, but it's cool with me and I love my life. Anyways, I would like to clear up how the prank war really started. One fine late winter night, I was sitting on the floor in Katie and Sara's room. I found an empty Powerade bottle that was lemonade flavored and had a little left inside. It sort of looked life pee, so I jokingly said, "hey guys would you be mad if I peed in this bottle and put it in your fridge?" Sara and Katie both responded with, "Not at all. Go for it!" With the unexpected answer, I decided..."hmm I might as well". So I said, "I'm really going to do it then", and they gave me the okay. So there I was with a Powerade bottle that I did not originally intend on peeing in, but now that I said I would, I couldn't go back on my word. And so I did...and stuck it in their fridge while they were in class.

Thus we see, this prank war did NOT start by me saying, "hey guys, I'm going to pee in this bottle." Sort of. I just wasn't going to go back on my word. Moral of the story, I'm not that much of a freak. :) BUT, don't mess with me unless you want to get smerfed up. Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment