Tuesday, November 6

Things I Hate.

The following list is a collection of things I have found distaste for since coming back to school.
  1. People who ride their bike handless.
  2. People who hold hands in public.
  3. People who have relationships.
  4. People who make up their own harmonies to hymns at church.
  5. People who can go for long, healthy jogs in the mid-day heat.
  6. People who don't ever not speak in double negatives (Marina, that's directed at you).
I could smerf on for ages, but I would like to be thought of as a charitable and kindly person.  So I'll stop before things get crazy.  And if you examine items 1-5 closely, you'll notice a general trend.  Go ahead and read the items again, but add "because I can't" after each sentence.  Maybe then my distaste will be easier to understand.  Or maybe you'll just feel sorry for me that I live a lonely non-athletic life.  Either way I'd probably hate you a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment